FIRSTDOC FFP2 disposable respirator, 5 Layer Filtration System, with filtration efficiency of 95% with standart EN 149:2001+A1:2009
Detailed product description
Disposable half mask - respirator FFP2 with a filtration efficiency of 95% is designed for protection against solid and liquid particles and the recommended protection against COVID-19. It consists of 5 filter layers and is equipped with a nose clip, which ensures a seal in the upper part of the face. The mask meets the standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009. The mask is for single use only and must not be reused.
- filter half mask class FFP2
- complies with standard EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009
- protects against solid and liquid particles
- recommended protection against COVID-19
- One time use
Instructions for use
- Wash or disinfect hands. Place the mask on top of the nose with the clip facing up
- Stretch the elastic bands behind the ears and adjust the mask so that it fits comfortably
- Press the nose clip against the nose with two fingers until it is firmly seated
- Make sure the mask fits properly
Warning: Beards reaching into the edges of the mask or special facial characteristics can significantly reduce the effectiveness of the mask. Improper handling of the FFP2 mask can significantly reduce its effectiveness! The condition of the mask should be checked before use. The FFP2 filter half mask is a non-medical product. It is a personal protective equipment (PPE) in accordance with standard EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009. Used properly, it can protect against infectious diseases, but it cannot provide 100% protection and may not eliminate all risks of infection.
* The opened package cannot be returned or replaced for hygienic and safety reasons.
Category: FFP2 respirators
Warranty: 2 years
Composition: 5 layers: PP Spunbond / PP filter / PP filter / Hot air cotton / PP Spunbond
Manufacturer: Zhejiang, China
Dimensions: 158 mm x 108 mm